Sender:
From:
Rich Hovorka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 01:36:33 -0500
> > confusion, does Fox Sport Net North [for minnesota, North Dakota] have
> > any special station number? What do I need to tell the waitstaff in
> > order to tune into the games.. Is fox sports net north enough info?

This site: http://www.uscho.com/m/ncaad1/?data=tv2003 has a pretty good
summary, and the tables near the bottom of the page give both DirectTV and
DishNetwork Channels for the regional sports networks, which is probably
what you want to tell the waitstaff.  I'll paste the Regional Networks
below.  I'm not well versed in satellite services, but I don't think you can
get any of the channels listed under "Local Cable Channels" with standard
dish service.

The Cornell - MSU-M game on Saturday will also be shown on Empire Sports
Network as well as Fox Sports North.  On Sunday, it appears you have the
choice of Sunshine Network, Fox Sports Pittsburgh, or NESN off DirectTV or
DishNetwork for live coverage of the East Regional Final.

--Rich
Dish-Available Regional Sports Networks
      RSN Full Name DirecTV Ch. DishNet Ch.
      ESN Empire Sports Network 626 432