Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:26:06 -0800
The way things are now I don't see why you chose to place Maine out
west?  As technically the #2 seed in the tournament I would imagine
that they would stay East and either Cornell or UNH would be sent west.

Given the seeding criteria where they want to set it up so that #1
meets #4, and #2 vs #3 in the Frozen Four, wouldn't you have to keep
Maine East and CC West (as the #2 and #1 teams respectively in this
example) ??

I would say that UNH and Maine would draw equally as well, but I don't
know about Cornell by comparison.  Having BU, BC, Maine and UNH would
be big time draws out East, especially since they'd be split in two
regionals.

Besides, Maine already played Minnesota in St. Paul recently.  Let's
try something new!  :-)

-Deron