Sender:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:53:04 -0500
From:
Alexis Wollstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Maine Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Killam <[log in to unmask]>, Vicki Williams <[log in to unmask]>, Sue Pate <[log in to unmask]>, Sue Bartley <[log in to unmask]>, Linda Mosley <[log in to unmask]>, Karen Marsters <[log in to unmask]>, John Gabarra <[log in to unmask]>, James Williams <[log in to unmask]>, Irv Marsters <[log in to unmask]>, Gayle Killam <[log in to unmask]>, David Wollstadt <[log in to unmask]>, David Bouffard <[log in to unmask]>, Betty Donovan <[log in to unmask]>, Betty & Greg Jamison <[log in to unmask]>, Ann Britt <[log in to unmask]>
The following message & link are from the USCHO message board...thought it might be of interest to college hockey fans who may not be aware of this yet!

http://www.uscollegehockey.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22271

"College Sports Television (CSTV) is a brand new sports channel that launches on Sunday with some women's hoops game, but I've read that they will be showing lots of live College Hockey and also a weekly highlights and news show about Hockey!!

I've got a dish. I emailed Dish Network to see if they would carry CSTV. They basically gave me the standard automated polite response and it didn't get me anywhere.

There is more that WE can do! I can't let the opportunity to watch College Hockey games and highlights pass! Whether you've got DirectTV, TimeWarner or anybody else, you can CALL YOUR CABLE COMPANY AND ASK ABOUT CSTV !!! The more calls they get, the better chance they will put CSTV on their service so we can watch Hockey all of the time.

--Also, EMAIL THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW WHO LOVES COLLEGE HOCKEY AND TELL THEM TO FORWARD IT TO EVERYONE THAT THEY KNOW!! We all need to call our cable providers and get CSTV and hockey on the air...*** please copy me on all of those emails so I can watch this chain grow and find out what cable companies will pick these guys up!! (I might need to get a new dish) ([log in to unmask])"

Check out UMaine hockey photos here!
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?photographerpage?client=03SS