Sender:
From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:36:45 -0800
In the second round on March 24, the Boston University vs. the Harvard/Maine
winner will air at Noon on Fox Sports Net North, Empire Sports, Fox Sports
Net New England, YES Network, and if Maine is playing it will also air on
WABI and Maine Public Broadcasting, but will be blacked out on Fox Sports Net
New England.

The 3:30 p.m. ET contest between New Hampshire and the Quinnipiac/Cornell
winner will air on Fox Sports Net North, Fox Sports Net New England and YES
Network.
--  --  --
Meanwhile the women's FF final is on at 4 on Sunday on NESN.

Even I think I'd rather see UNH - Cornell!!!

BTW - for a brief moment I thought the outdoor rink next to Pandomonium had
actually frozen over when initial results showed me finishing ahead of CHODR
in playoff predictions.  An obvious error, the contest runner quickly cleared
up that they had misplaced one of CHODR's prediction sets, and naturally I
was soundly beaten!  WCHODR did predict Brown over DC in the ECAC North
final!!!
You can talk a lot about it, but the computers have got it down.  PearWise is
very correct - unfortunately!

BTW2 I was hearing Ellen Weinberg last night, on the NESN tape of the ECAC N
final, and her theoretical understanding of PWR is probably the worst I've
heard.  Clearly, she should remain on the blue line!

take care  -Richard

=====
                    \
    good shooting