Sender:
From:
William Krebs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:45:54 -0800
Hi: A while back there used to be a data base where we could locate
information about various college hockey arenas, including recommended
parking areas. We don't remember where we found that data, and we are
going to the Van Andel arena and would like recommendations on where to
park. We don't mind walking and like to park free when possible! Any
advice?
-Bill & Virginia
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.