Sender:
From:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 05:14:20 -0400
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]> wrote in a discussion about Flyers'
goaltenders:

>You are correct that the NHL GM's have
>>gotten carried away with the size issue -- but that doesn't mean
>> that a big team can't win or hasn't already.
>>
>>Don't blame the Flyers' failures on that philosophy. Blame it on
>>Bobby Clark making bad trades and not being able to find a goalie
>>for 5 years.
>>
>>AW
>
>Hey, he already had one, and let him go - Garth Snow.

Can someone tell me why Philly has never given (obligatory
College hockey content: former RPI goaltender) Neil Little a
chance considering their goaltender woes and the fact that Little
has played reasonably well for their AHL team?  I know that he was
called up at least twice to serve as a backup, but I do not think
that he ever got into a game.

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74