Sender:
From:
"Dr Martin G. Keeney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 10:15:03 -0500
  It is my take that the fans of at least 8 teams are going to cry "foul"
(or worse) because their team did not get into the NCAA tournament.
Furthermore, there are going to be fans from 11 teams that are going to
complain about the seedings, referees ... you name it ... because their
team is the real NCAA winner ... etc.

  Of course there will be some fans who will remain objective through
the results.

  There will be one group of fans who will proclaim World Dominance
(without good reason - in spite of be the winner of the Final).

  In any case, try to remain civil in spite of the injustices of the
real world and ABOVE ALL enjoy what has to be one of the more
competitive seasons and especially enjoy some great hockey games
over the next couple of weeks.  We (all fans) are the Winners.

  ENJOY THE GAMES!

-glen-