Sender:
From:
"Michael L. Bohler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 17:02:53 -0500
John H ([log in to unmask]) wrote...

>Lastly, and least...there's no quicker way to end a streak of solid
>officiating than by having Roger "Steffi" Graff in the house.  Steffi
>doesn't know when to pay her taxes and Roger doesn't know when
>to blow his whistle.  Oh well, if Matt Shegos (or Steve Piotrowski)
>worked every game I'd never learn to appreciate him/them.

I laughed out loud when I read this.  Why is it that it seems as
though I see Steffi more often than not down here on the ice at
Oxford (Miami U.)?  Although, he is getting better at not faking
dropping the puck in order to set a record for most players thrown
out of a face off.

Michael Bohler