Sender:
From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 22:33:12 -0500
Un a game that shows just how far RPI has to go to become competitive, U Mass
Amherst manhandles the Engineers at the
Fieldhouse, 6-1.  RPI has now gone 0-2-1 against Hockey East.  Coupled with
BU's blow-out of Dartmouth, not a pretty night for the ECAC.

UMass's Manganaro earns a hat trick.  U Mass goalie Regan also
has a strong outing.

My thanks to Jason Moi who announced my early departure from the Fieldhouse.
 In my defense, I was one of the few remaining fans in Section 6.

I'll try to post a more gory report tomorrow.
Brian Morris                   RPI Engineers--1995 ECAC Champions