Sender:
From:
John Deetjen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 22:53:28 EST
Personally, I think it will be one of the best things that could happen in
college hockey when J. P. comes back. As a UMainer, it's almost requisite
that I hate the Terriers. But one player I said I was glad to see suited up
in the red and white was J.P. While he has a ways to go, I find it a real
inspiration to show that someone can come back from such adversity to
actually play again.
When I saw J.P. raise the Hockey East banner (against Maine, nonetheless...
arrrrgh! =) ) on TV, noticed he walked out there pretty much under his own
power. I vowed he would be back on the ice this year, despite comments to the
contrary from others on Hockey-l (to those people I say "I told you so!").
hee hee =)
Later all!