Sender:
From:
Carl Streeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 09:44:08 -0600
To: Curtis_T <[log in to unmask]>
On Wed, 6 Dec 1995, Curtis_T wrote:

> He broke his nose a few weeks ago but only missed a couple games.

Now THAT'S what I love about hockey.  How long would that have sidelined
a baseball player?

Carl Streeter                     |  "I'll forgive even GNU emacs as long
[log in to unmask]          |     as gcc is available" --Linus Torvalds
Just another Perl hacker          |  "You've got a body in the garage, minus
Ask me about Debian/GNU Linux.    |     a head.  Take me to it."  --The Wolf