Sender:
From:
Tom Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 00:40:45 -0500
Maine beat Lowell soundly, by a score of 6-0.  I only saw the last five
minutes, and when I arrived, it was 5-0 and Greg Bullock of Lowell was nowhere
to be seen.  I heard that he received a five minute major for cross-checking
and a ten minute misconduct.  He may very well have been tossed from the game.
Last night at the end of the Lowell-BU game, he received a two minute minor,
and instead of going the box, he walked off the ice and headed for the
lockerroom.  He skipped the handshake at the end of the game both nights.  Too bad a player of his caliber has to have such a bad attitude.

Tom Fortier
BU '97
GO TERRIERS!!!
1994 and 1995 Hockey East CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!