Sender:
From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 1995 14:39:16 EST
I am glad that Dick Tuthill was offered a plethora of viewing choices yesterday
for college hockey.  Unfortunately that wasn't the case here in Albany.  The
newspaper listings and the cable viewer's guide both indicated MSG would carry
the Maine/Providence game live at 5:00.  Imagine my surprise when I turned on
MSG and found a beach volleyball game which took place several weeks ago.  I
called both the local cable company and MSG to no avail.  Apparently, for no
goo reason, MSG yanked off the college hockey broadcast at the last minute.  I'm
sure there was a cadre of devoted volleyballers who were thrilled to see their
heroes in action during the dinner hour.  But hopefully I wasn't the only
discontented hockey fan who let his opinions be known to the offending
programmer.

It was only more salt in the wound when I heard the score--Providence pulled a
major upset.  Luckily I had news which applied the necessary salve to my wounds.
Brian Morris                Just 1 out of 3!  Go RPI!