Sender:
From:
John Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 22:37:18 -0500
I understand that a USA select team will be playing Canada and Germany out in
Western Canada soon, does anyone know who is on the team? What I do know is
Bob Mancini is the coach and Bruce Delventhal is assisting him.  The only
player I know for sure is Union's Chris Ford, also two players from Yale
(Eammons/Weidenbach sp??? maybe), understand USA hockey had a tough time
picking team due to top players playing for schools still playing and NCAA's.
 They took two western goalies and are now kicking themselves because Tim
Thomas looks to be available.  Understand USA Hockey passed on Ashlin
Halfnight after seeing him play for USA juniors(or maybe they wanted to give
someone else a chance)