Sender:
From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 14:51:00 EST
Arthur Berman writes...
>I wish I could comment on Holzinger, but I've only seen him on TV once.
>I wonder why he was not on the Junior team.

He is currently to old to compete, but he was on the US team
that captured the bronze medal in December 1991.

As for the Hobey, Holzinger has more going for him than
just points.  He's a Dean's List student majoring in Business
Management Information Systems.  He was named to the
CCHA (First Team) All-Academic squad in 1992-93 and
1993-94.  He's an outstanding player and classy individual,
very reminiscent of Clayton Beddoes from Lake Superior.
(Or, if you prefer a Hobey analogy, maybe Scott Pellerin
of Maine.  I have little knowledge of Pellerin, so I'm going
almost entirely on comments from friends.)

John H
U Mich