Sender:
From:
Jeff Przech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 15:40:35 +0000
I appreciate all of the responses to my prior BC post. I understand that all may not agree with
my praise of Greg Taylor. That's fine, what fun would it be if everyone agreed? Also, I am quite
optimistic about the Eagles both this season and next. Though the loss of players like Ryan
Haggerty and Jerry Buckley will hurt, players like Don Chase, David Hymovitz, and Tom Ashe still
have one season to go. In addition, a strong recruiting class, led by Marty Reasoner, will
certainly help. I look forward to continued BC and Hockey East discussion as the season winds
down

-Jeff
BC '96