Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1991 10:53:45 EDT
An article in _USA Today_ a couple days ago has Peterson saying that he would
"welcome" Broten.  In addition, Craig Sarner, who coaches Berlin in the
German League (the team Broten signed a one-year contract with) has said he
would allow Broten to participate in the '92 Olympics if Broten makes the US
team.  I expect that was written into the contract somewhere.

Well, well, well.  Will wonders never cease?
--
Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86

"One woman broke up with me because, she told me, I was insecure.  I thought,
 'Great, THIS is gonna help.'"
-- Jeff Stilson