Sender:
From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 07:46:59 -0500
Let me answer part of my own question.  I searched the Hockey-L
archives and found out that Kyle Ferguson was drafted in the June 93
draft (#253 by Toronto).

I am still interested in hearing if anyone has any additional
information about Ferguson.  Was his outburst against Mancini an
aberation or was this typical of him?  It is good to see that RPI seems
to be looking for more people with size.  (This is said by someone who
is 5'4", so I actually have more in common with Ferguson's former
junior teammate, Mike Tamburro, than with him.)

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74
Anyone going to the showing of the RPI-Clarkson game on 2/4/94 in
Fairfax, VA?