Sender:
From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 1994 08:21:54 GMT
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
Let the Tournament begin as the selction process begins!
With everything almost going according to plan (see MTU and SCSU), here
is what I think will happen:

East:

1 Harvard
2 Boston Univ
3 RPI
4 Lowell
5 St. Cloud
6 UNH

West:

1 Mich/LSSU Winner
2 Mich/LSSU Loser
3 Minnesota
4 Mich St.
5 Wisconsin
6 Colorado College

UNH over Clarkson and Northeastern. Why? UNH head to head over Clarkson.
UNH higher than NE, and a better performance in the HE tourney.

Colorado over Western Mich. Why? The # 1 seeding in the WCHA.

Feel free to comment folks, that's what we're here for.

P.S. Just got back from Placid, and I'll post some observations at some
time soon.

P.P.S. A reminder, those of you in the WRPI listening area, we will
announce the seedings of the tournament as it happens at 9PM.

*  Jayson Moy RPI '89 '93       * One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer    *
*  [log in to unmask]                 * Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball  *
*  The "J Man"                  * on Crystal Clear FM Radio, 91.5FM WRPI, Troy*