GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Todd Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2018 15:25:21 -0400
Hello Everyone,
     The Maine GeoLibrary received complete datasets for the 2017 LiDAR collection project on October 10, 2018.  Today, we are announcing the initial availability to the public of LiDAR derivative products from these collections.
     Project partners will receive complete datasets on magnetic media as soon as we can verify recipient Point Of Contact (POC) and shipping addresses.
      Available now are Digital Elevation Model (DEM) products, including aspect, hillshade, shaded relief and slope via raster functions accessed in end user clients directly from the GIS services.  Please find these data in the GeoLibrary Data Catalog @:
https://geolibrary-maine.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/maine-elevation-dem-2017-imagery-layer
Sincerely,
Todd Metzler
State of Maine
Office of Information Technology
GIS Platform Administrator
Maine GeoLibrary Board Technical Committee

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: