From:
Glen Keeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1993 14:23:56 EST
  I spoke with Coaches Ron Mason and Tom Newton today about the game times
for the NCAA Hockey finals.  Tom was convinced that the Saturday game would
be in the evening and depend on TV scheduling, the main question being
whether the time would be  Central or Eastern time, but would probably
be 8:00.  That is close enough for my purposes - can't imagine a flight out
late enough to get me home.  He was a bit too indefinite about games times
on Thursday for me to say anything here -

-glen-