From:
Aaron White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aaron White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1993 13:31:10 -0500
  I noticed the listing for St. Cloud's arena is missing directions, so
here they are for the next update of the information.

Directions to The National Hockey Center, St. Cloud State University
Via I-94 from Minneapolis, MN. or Fargo, ND.

  -From Fargo, take 94 West to St. Cloud's third exit (St.Augusta), 75.

  -From Minneapolis, take 94 East to the first St. Cloud exit, 75.

   Go North on 75 about 4 miles to Washington Memorial (stoplight) and
turn right. Follow a few blocks to your first stoplight at 10th St. and
turn right. Follow 10th St. about 2 miles until you reach the campus of
St. Cloud State and turn on 5th Ave., the National Hockey Center will be
a block down on your left. There are signs along the entire route
pointing the way to SCSU.

=============
St. Cloud Update:

   The Huskies are spending a lot of hours at the moment in the Hockey
Center and are doing a lot of power skating sessions. I haven't seen the
official roster yet so I can't comment on who we should watch this
season just yet but the team is looking ready to become more of a
challenge to the long standing dominators of the WCHA. The games against
the UofM this year should be fantastic and don't be surprised to see the
Huskies break the Gophers unbeaten streak against them this season. They
are still the new guys in the WCHA but watch out!

Aaron L. White                  =    [log in to unmask]
St. Cloud State University      =    ISCA/IRC: Kopka  =  KVSC 88.1FM
St. Cloud, Minnesota            =    Net Contact: SCSU Hockey (WCHA)
(612) 252-3988                  =    Playing bass and stopping pucks.