From:
Michael Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1992 16:31:50 -0700
The Michigan-Moo State :-) game will be seen on tape delay on most
Prime Systems tonight.  The main feed is for midnight ET, but may be altered
or even shown live depending on what else your particular PrimeNet is showing.
(For example, it is being shown at 10 MST in Colorado because of the
Nugpuppies.)

*  Mike Burger                    *  We lose a little on every sale, but we   *
*  [log in to unmask]        *  make a profit on volume.                 *
*  University of Michigan - 1990  *  --Detroit area car dealership commercial *