From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 06:10:25 -0500
I stumbled across this Slapshot article recently:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/hockey/nhl/06/26/watn.slapshot/index.html

There is some college hockey content in there, somewhere.

Thank you,

Doug Peterson

On 17 Jan 2012 at 14:54, John Edwards wrote:

Are there any players from - if I can read the card here - Moose Jaw,
Sask-att-choo-wan?