From:
Garrett Lanzy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 16:02:13 +0000
Karen Shadwick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Came home from work today to find a note in the mailbox that I have a
>large envelope from Xcel Energy Center to pick up at the post office. Need
>to stop by tomorrow after work to get it.

I just stopped by the post office on my way in to work.... Carol, Kathy, my brother
Bill and myself will be sitting in sec. C22, row 4, seats 1-4.

The amount of money spent on the ticket packaging may have consumed much
of this year's price increase -- the tickets come in a velcro-sealed heavy cardstock
folder showing pictures of the championship trophy and Frozen Four logo puck...
with (of course) NC$$ propaganda on the back.

>Only 5 weeks left til the Frozen Four!

Woo-hoo -- looking forward to seeing Karen & Tony (and everyone else!)

Garrett Lanzy, Michigan Tech '84