From:
Robin Lock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:33:02 -0400
Mark -
    I was in class all morning - so missed the noon deadline.  I'll
understand if you can't accepts these - sorry they were late.   Robin

Name:  Robin Lock

E-mail address: [log in to unmask]

City,State:   Canton, NY

East Regional NE (Bridgeport,CT):                winner             score

Game 1 -- 3/27  3:00 PM  (E1)

Michigan(MI) vs Air Force(AFA)                  MI     4-2

Game 2 -- 3/27  6:30PM   (E2)

Yale(Y) vs Vermont(UVM)                         UVM   3-2

E final -- 3/28  6:30 PM  (E3)

Winner of  E1 vs. winner of E2                 MI    4-2

West Regional  W (Minneapolis,MN) winner             score

Game 1 -- 3/27  5:30PM  (W1)

Miami(MIA) vs Denver(DU)                    DU   3-1

Game 2 -- 3/27  9:00PM  (W2)

Princeton (PRI) vs Minnesota-Duluth(UMD)      UMD   4-1

W final -- 3/28  9:00PM  (W3)

Winner of  W1 vs. winner of W2                 DU  4-3 OT

Midwest Regional MW  (Grand Rapids,MI)  winner             score

Game 1 -- 3/28  4:00PM  (MW1)

Cornell(CU) vs Northeastern(NE)             NE  3-1

Game 2 -- 3/28  7:30PM  (MW2)

Notre Dame (ND) vs Bemidji State(BSU)      ND  4-1

MW final -- 3/29  8:00PM  (MW3)

Winner of  MW1 vs. winner  of MW2          ND   4-3

Northeast Regional  NE  (Manchester,NH)     winner             score

Game 1 -- 3/28  2:00PM  (NE1)

North Dakota(UND) vs New Hampshire(UNH)    UNH  4-3  OT

Game 2 -- 3/28  5:30PM   (NE2)

Ohio State(OSU) vs Boston University(BU)   BU   4-2

NE final -- 3/29  5:30PM  (NE3)

Winner of NE1 vs. winner of  NE2           BU    4-3

Nationals  (Washington,DC)                       winner     score

Semifinal 1 -- 4/9 (5:00PM or 8:30PM)  (S1)

Winner of NE3 vs winner of E3        Mich     2-1 OT

Semifinal 2 -- 4/9 (5:00PM or 8:30PM)  (S2)

Winner of W3 vs. winner of MW3       ND   3-2

Finals  - 4/11 (7:00PM)

Winner of S1 vs. winner of S2        Mich  3-2

Number of overtime periods:                           ____4_____

Total goals for the tournament:                        _____81_____

--
Robin H. Lock