From:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 04:30:48 -0700
per the College Hockey Historical Archives at
http://www.augenblick.org/chha/

BU won the ECAC Holiday Hockey Festival at MSG in '66
and '76

Cornell was champs in '65, '69 and '74. Dec. 22, 1969*
was the first college hockey game I ever saw.
- Bill Schneller

*Cornell 9, RPI 0 - just had to point that out for
Ralph Baer and George Servinis :)

<http://alumniconnections.com/images/OpenCount.cgi/BNU-20070515112313/183238

<http://www.bu.edu/alumni/email/athletics/2007_05/hockey/images/title.gif>

<http://www.bu.edu/alumni/email/athletics/2007_05/hockey/images/image.gif>

<http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1127143/?search_redirect=boston%20univer

<http://www.bu.edu/alumni/email/athletics/shared_images/footer.gif>

> > You have received this message as an alumnus or
> alumna of Boston
> > University.
> > You may select the types of communication you
> prefer to receive by
> > visiting
> > your e-mail preferences page

<http://alumni.bu.edu/olc/pub/BNU/blastmailopt/blastmailopt.cgi?FNC=WELCOME_

_Awelcome_html___BR___1832389___BNU-20070515112313___Rknhn8DMH5NLPt6sgMdJ9xC