From:
Karen Shadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:30:01 -0700
<raises hand>

That would be me. :) I was downtown the other week for a Microsoft event
and looked nearby the rink for something really close for between games,
and the only thing is the Sheraton hotel, where Bernie Federko's sports bar
and grill is located. From what I have read online, their private area only
holds 30 people and reviewers have not been all that impressed with their
food. With the game times being at 3pm and 7pm, there has also been a
suggestion to have a lunch before the first game to give us more time to
eat. There are a few places within 1/2 - 3/4 mile away from Scottrade
Center that offer private party options. According to the event schedule,
there is a pep rally at Union Station (a few blocks away from the rink) at
noon on Thursday, so it might be busier with people over there.

Would people prefer to do lunch on Thursday before Game 1? Dinner before
the championship game on Saturday? With the game times so close together,
I would just be afraid of not having enough time to eat, especially if the
first game goes to overtime.

Karen Shadwick
Colorado College '95