From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:42:49 -0500
At 02:47 AM 2/17/2007 +0000, Sara M. Fagan wrote:
>St. Lawrence defeated RPI, 6-3.  With the win SLU can do no worse than
second in the ECACHL (I believe.)

Correct.  Also, Clarkson has clinched a top-four spot and the first-round
bye that goes along with it.  To nudge the Knights into fifth, Cornell and
Quinnipiac would both have to get at least five points over the remaining
three games, and Dartmouth would have to take all six points.  Since
Cornell and Dartmouth play each other, that can't happen.
--
Bill Fenwick                                                 DJF   5/27/94
Cornell '86 and '95                                          JCF   12/2/97

"Next week I'm going to have an MRI to find out whether or not I have
 claustrophobia."
-- Steven Wright