From:
"Dr. Bob Hamilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 09:14:05 -0400
At least the goal difference was not wrong.  We now can eliminate this list
participant as a clairvoyant who could ruin our live viewing of events by
posting scores in advance.  We may well have some concerns that the problem
is real.  Sixteen picked Wisconsin to win it all.  Is that a sweet sixteen,
or what?  Cheers,   Bob Hamilton