From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 15:18:45 +0000
I realize that we are not suppose to have the discussion about how the list functions on the list but I want to say that I totally agree with Mark.  I left work early to go home and watch the game but I was disappointed to see the score in the subject line.  I know how much I like to be surprised when I tape a game and I was afraid that someone might have had the suspense ruined.  Also, there are people who don't know how to set up filters and the like - I am one of them.

Something different - I enjoyed watching the games yesterday.  I was surprised to see the Wisconsin logo so prominently displayed on the ice.  I was rooting for Wisc. but I must admit I didn't think it seemed very nice.

At the end of the Maine-Wisc. game it started to get a little nasty.  What did people think of that?  Was it mostly Maine's frustration or was there something else going on there?

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!
From: Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>