From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:50:40 -0600
I don't think Coach Lucia is worried.  He mentioned at last week's Blue Line
Club luncheon that he expected Frazee to be chosen along with Wheeler and
Kessel.  He also expressed regret that Nate Hagemo was unavailable to either
the Gophers or the World Junior Tournament, noting that Hagemo had been
expected to captain Team USA.

-- Erik