From:
Robert Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 22:30:15 -0500
Just returned from the game.  5,049 were in attendance.  QU coming out the
victors with a 5-2 decision.  I missed the first five minutes of the game
when each team exchanged goals.  It was 1-1 after one.  In the second QU
added two more to take a 3-1 lead.  In the third, QU while on a 5 on 3 power
play for nearly a 1:30 managed a fourth goal.  Empty netter came with :19
left in the third for the final scoring.

QU spent much of the night in the penalty box.  It seemed they were playing
a man down more than they were at full strength or up one.  Final shots on
goal were Harvard: 37, QU: 23.  QU goalie Fischer (sp?) was tremendous
making saves through lots of traffic and coming up big against the extra
skater in the final two minutes.  Harvard's goalie was leaving a lot of
rebounds that QU just didn't seem to pick up on too well.

That's all I have for now.  It was nice to finally get to a game in the
regular season and not just wait for the playoffs and the Frozen Four.  Hope
to take in more of QU's games this year, although I'm still backing my Black
Bears of Maine.

Bob