From:
Miller-Mackinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:59:15 -0500
As a reformed attorney who saw the light, I will defer to the lawyers on the
board.  However, a parody T-shirt does not violate a trademark.  If they
used the same color, positioning, logo, etc.., someone could argue
likelihood of confusion.  However, I really think this could work as a
parody.

I do expect the NC$$ to enforce its trademarks or at least, create their own
parody shirt, pass legislation and force all students at member institutions
to only purchase the official licensed parody shirt of the NC$$