Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:50:22 EST
Some people have written about visiting the Air Force Museum at
Wright-Patterson AFB on the off Friday.  I can strongly recommend it since my son (5) and I
visit there about once every couple of months (He likes planes).  There is
plenty to see, and if you tried to read the signs (not with a five year-old) it
would easily take a couple of hours.  If that did not saturate your aircraft
interest, Dayton has 4 units of the Wright Brothers National Park around town.
They include the cycle shop, the 1905 Wright Flyer at Carillon Historic Park,
and Huffman Prairie Flying Field.  Very interesting for the air buff.  Dayton
is about 70 miles from Columbus, but there are usually no traffic issues on
I-70.  Anyone who needs more info, feel free to write.  See you in Ohio in
April.

William Sangrey
Cornell '87&'94
Let's Go RED!!!