From:
Bob Stagat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:20:33 -0500
Sean Pickett recommended...

>I strongly suggest a short trip to the National Museum of the United States
>Air Force at Wright-Patterson AFB just outside Dayton.  My wife and I went
>to it when we were at the Lefty McFadden Invitational.  We plan on going
>back to it on the off day to see what we missed.
>
>It will require a car, but I highly recommend it.  You can get an idea of what
>the museum has by visiting the website at http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/.

Arleen heartily concurs with Sean's recommendation. She went there once -- while attending a
business conference at Miami University -- and she enjoyed it immensely. Lots to see -- she
didn't get to see it all, so is all in favor of going again. But it is a good drive -- about 75 miles
from Columbus to Dayton.

~ Bob Stagat ~