From:
Russell Jaslow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Russell Jaslow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:27:32 -0400
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> "They didn't take any money or compensation," said Crawford, who
> declined to name the players.

Well gee, like it's going to be all that difficult to figure out who they
are.  What do they think, that college hockey fans don't have a college
education?

Russell Jaslow        |       Potsdam College Bears Hockey       |My employer
Rochester, New York   |   ****** 1996 SUNYAC Champions ******    |has nothing
[log in to unmask]      | Publisher and Editor - SUNYAC Newsletter |to do with
[log in to unmask]      |1981, 1986 NCAA D-III National BB Champs. |my drivel.
**** Free The Indy 500 -- Institutionalize Tony George **** -----------------