From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 16:21:40 EST
I received this today from a friend. Certainly seems relevant to Hockey-L
listers and posters who access the internet frequently. I believe I heard this
on CNN the other night.
With the IRS failing their recent audit, I suppose bureaucratic gliches like
these can be recouped by taxing internet time. It could take 15 years to
totally revamp IRS computer systemization. Who knows how many millions were
given back to taxpayers erroneously. (-;

<Snip>

> Congress will be voting in less than two weeks. CNN stated that
>> the Government would, in two weeks time, decide to allow or not
>> allow a charge to your phone bill equal to a Long Distance call EACH
>> time you access the Internet.
>>
>> The address is http://www.house.gov/writerep/
>> If you choose, visit the address above and fill out the necessary
>> form!
>>
>> If EACH one of us, forwards this message on to others in a
>> hurry,we may be able to prevent this injustice from happening!
>>
>> PLEASE PASS THIS ON!!!

Vicki Price