From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:47:45 -0500
Man, this is an incredible schedule!!! I haven't done any comparisons but
this has got to be the hardest schedule by far. Looking at C.C.'s
performance so far, I'd have to say they're certainly a contender for #1
with only their nemesis Denver providing any sign of vunerability. This kind
of schedule will clearly create some great power rating potential - even if
they lose several games. In any case, the Tiger season ticket holders are
getting their share this holiday season. (Do they get into Norwest Denver
Cup?)

(Schedule with five-star rating system for projected difficulty)
11/20/1998 @ North Dakota  ***** ( currently #1 and on the road! )
11/21/1998 @ North Dakota  ***** ( currently #1 and on the road! )
11/27/1998 Air Force (nc)      ** ( breather - but with rivalry
complications )
11/28/1998 Mass Amherst (nc)  *** ( no longer a breather - hottest goalie in
nation )
12/04/1998 St Cloud ***
12/05/1998 St Cloud ***
12/11/1998 MSU-Mankato (nc) **
12/12/1998 MSU-Mankato (nc) **
12/27/1998 vs Boston College (nc) Norwest Denver Cup (Denver, CO) ****
(currently #2)
12/28/1998 vs Denver/LakeSup (nc) Norwest Denver Cup (Denver, CO) ***** (#10
but nemesis )
01/02/1999 New Hampshire (nc) **** (currently #8)
01/03/1999 Maine (nc) **** (curently #4)
01/08/1999 @ St Cloud ***
01/09/1999 @ St Cloud ***
01/15/1999 North Dakota ****
01/16/1999 North Dakota ****

Paul Gentile
Programmer Analyst
Addison Wesley Longman Publishing (soon to be Pearson Education)
[log in to unmask] (781) 944-3700 x2649