From:
Bryan Kamrath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bryan Kamrath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 18:22:29 -0500
On Fri, 29 May 1998, Kevin Ames wrote:

> Does anyone have the schedule/locations for this tourney that is going
> on this weekend?

        For people that don't know about this tournament, it is showcasing
the finest female high school hockey players form Minnesota and
Massachusetts, with many future D1 players coming from the women that make
up the four teams that are in the tourney.  I am not sure of the times,
but I remember seeing that the tournament is being held over the weekend
with the first two games @ Brooklyn Park Ice Arena, the third game @
Roseville Arena (my home sweet home) and the final being played at the
Brooklyn Park Ice Arena.  Sorry I don't know the times, hope that this
gives you a start.

Graduation is only two weeks away!!

GO GOPHERS!!
Bryan Kamrath