From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:01:25 -0500
On Nov 20, 10:29, Steven Rockey wrote:
>> how about Jim Montgomery's 3rd priod natural hat trick vs lake state in
>> the national championship game of 1993 to win 5-4???
>--
>

>If my memory serves me correctly Dan Lodboa did the same for Cornell in the
>1970 national championship game against Clarkson to win the game.

And one of those (the second, I think) was a 3-on-5 shorthanded goal.

On Montgomery's hat trick, almost as amazing as him scoring those three goals
were the moves that Paul Kariya had to make in order to assist Montgomery all
three times.

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  DJF  5/27/94
"I'm cruising down the information highway in high gear... riding the waves of
 the digital ocean... exploring the uncharted regions of cyberspace!"
"Actually you're sitting on your butt staring at a computer screen."
"And who asked YOU?"
-- Tom Tomorrow, "This Modern World"