Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 22:25:56 -0500
-- [ From: Kepler * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

If anyone would like to help me out, I am looking for the following:

For each ECAC team, I need a tab-delimited Word or Excel file with the
following data from last season:

Player  Cl      Pos     GP      G       A

Goalie  Cl      Mins

Stats from all games (not just conference), please.  I usually buy The
Sporting News Hockey Guide and type all the data in myself, but this year,
post-CTS, I thought I'd beg to spread the labor around.  Your reward?  Well,
for one thing you get to read the TBRW? ECAC Predictions before Christmas
for the first time in several years.  ;-)

-- Greg

--

***
***    Greg R. Berge