From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 21:26:18 -0400
Let's just summarize things and get them out of the way, to clear the space
for something DIFFERENT !!

Minnesota should recruit some players from the 49 other states, Canada and
Europe --- and Pathfinder should be used for looking at Mars also.

Your all-star team overlooked [my favorite player]; though he only had one
goal last year (on an empty net), and two assists, he is sooooooo
dedicated.

My team's schedule for next season was put together by an idiot.

Whoever made ____ #1 in so-and-so's poll has got to be kidding.  Corrolary
- how  could anyone put [them] in a Top Ten poll.

The [insert name of lowly professional minor league] is about to steal away
[insert name of 4th-line plugger off your team].  He ought to stay and get
a degree from our world-class institution of higher education.

This just in - prep school whiz ?Skhspiwh* gave a verbal commitment to my
team, for the 2000-2001 freshman class.

Does anyone have the TV schedule for [insert conference] for next year ?  I
don't have cable, but my satellite dish can get distant signals like Jodie
Foster can, so just let me know who carries their games, and I'll tune my
dish.

I'm convinced my team is going to the Final Four in Boston.  Who's got
extra tickets ?

My congratulations to anyone who can originate a thread different than the
above.