From:
"Eric G. Hoffman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric G. Hoffman
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 15:13:50 +0000
ESPNet SportsZone's Al Morganti is reporting that Calgary
Flames star holdout cener Joe Nieuwendyk (Cornell '88) is back
in Ithaca.  This really is not surprising since he has a home
there and he played with new coach Mike Schafer '86.

Is he skating with the team to stay in shape?  Is that sort of
thing allowed by the NC$$?  Also, if he is skating with the team,
could he give coaching tips?  What would be the NC$$ position
on that?  Has anyone spotted him at Dunbar's yet?

Lots of questions...can someone in Ithaca help me out? (Bill?, Paulette?)

BTW, I just found out that I will be in Ithaca next weekend and
my father-in-law has procured tickets to at least the Harvard game,
maybe the Brown game too!

Yesssss!

Maybe they can finally put together a regular season win against Harvard.
Cornell hasn't been able to do it since I was an undergrad and Schafer,
Nieuwendyk were on the team (0-17-3?) :-(.

Eric Hoffman
Cornell '88
SUNY-Albany '95 and ??

ES-333
Dept. of Earth and Atmospheric Science
University at Albany
1400 Washington Ave.
Albany, NY 12222
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Let's Go RED!!!! End the regular season "streak"! Kill, Schafer, Kill!