From:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 14:33:16 -0400
<Number 9 is out.>

This is tood bad; I favor all the teams entering the playoffs.  It also seems
kind of "heartless" to leave out only one team.  It makes it seem as if the
#9 team is the "black sheep" of the league.  If they are going to do this,
I think they should only let the top six in the tournament.  At least #9
won't be alone and really, what chance does #7 and #8 have anyhow.

This would sort of mess up the final four at the FleetCenter.  Maybe give #1
and #2 byes??  Oh, then we'll have the issue of a one-week layoff helping
or hurting!!  Arrrgggghhhh!!

Anyone know who voted for the shootout?  Was this an anomynous vote?

Brian Gentry   BU'95
1995 Beanpot, Hockey East, National Champs - BU