From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 20:22:29 -0700
> I think Derek Herlofsky would be more inspired to play against Minn. because
> he went to Edison High in Minneapolis and J.P. McKersie got to play against
> Minn. in last year's final four.
>
> But who is going to be the #1 goalie for BU next year if McKersie returns?

Parker has had no trouble over the years in both recruiting quality
goaltenders, rotating them, and at least publicly, promoting team spirit
and support of each goaltender for the other.  Next year should be no
different assuming McKersie can come back.  I pray that he does.  He had
a really tough break.

Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!!