Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 91 15:52:20 EDT
Does anyone out there have any information on incoming freshmen for any of the
ECAC teams?  I know it's fairly early (possibly too early), but seeing as how
we're in the dead part of the year, I figure this is as good a time to ask as
any.

Also, could anyone out there with schedules for ECAC teams please send them
to me?  I'm trying to figure out the new schedule, as I've heard nothing
of Clarkson's schedule yet.  Likewise, if you know of a team that's not in
the ECAC but will be playing Clarkson next season, could you let me know when?
I know our first game is against BC (why do we do this to ourselves...).
Thanks.

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University
LET'S GO TECH!!