From:
Lance Harry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 May 1994 10:51:02 -0400
Who can blame the B's for going after LSSU members after the
shelacking they gave us/the hometown boys in the championship game.

I think stock in Mass. hockey has fallen in the past year or so,
after that embarrassment (I was there and it was total dominiation),
and after a good deal of Mass. boys not-so-successfully represented
the U.S. in Lillehammer.

Anyway, food for thought.

By the way, an easy mistake to make concerning Alvey, it wouldnt be
surprising if the B's did take him as he played for the Olympics in
Springfield before goin to LSSU (trader!!)

-Lance Harry

Union College '92, B.U. (one of these days!!)