Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1993 10:16:19 -0500
Thanks to Pam for the fascinating article on the old Marriucci Arena.

I came here to Clarkson the year after Walker Arena (nee 1938) hosted
its last game but I managed to get to one contest at the old barn and
you could see how it eminated tradition everywhere.

One thing I was disappointed at though, was that at the new Cheel
Arena, there was no banner raising ceremony. Even if they didn't
want to have a ceremony raising the nearly 2 dozens ECAC regular season,
playoff and NC$$ banners, the least they could have done is had
a ceremony raising the 1991 ECAC regular season, playoff and NC$$
Final Four banners the team had earned the previous year.