From:
Ken Goldenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Goldenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1993 08:16:04 GMT
after a lot of trimming...

[log in to unmask] writes:

>The highlight- the annual striptease where a member of the band (female)
>wears a dozen or more sets of thermal underwear, etc. and strips to the last
>set of clothes. Done in the last six years by "Anne", someone else did it
>this year, someone I don't know.

Spunky (someone you don't know?) is not a member of any pep band that I know
of.  She's just someone with quite a bit of spirit and a _lot_ of clothes.

>As for the small Brown band in section 1,
>they didn't have a prayer of a chance against 5000+ RPI fans!!

Maybe for sheer volume, but a couple'a RPI band members and I agreed
after the game that despite they're small size, they played REALLY well.
_____
[log in to unmask]                                SkateAway, that's all
Kenneth Mitchell Goldenberg                   "It's a running gag"

--
_____